When you join the Michael’s Pizza team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 4 weeks of training at Michael’s Pizza HQ in Tennessee beginning approximately 8-12 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Michael’s Pizza team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current Italian food restaurant to be under the Michael’s Pizza umbrella. When you join the Michael’s Pizza team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 50,000-100,000 population base to develop. Michael’s Pizza is always looking for expansion
opportunities in new markets!
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
- Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry Experience
- Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
- Entrepreneurial team who wants to start a business
What are the Next Steps?
- Fill out the Evaluation Form
- Send the Evaluation Form to Franchising@TheMichaelsPizza.com
- Arrange for an Initial Phone Consultation to “Meet the Team”
- Arrange for a Discovery Day
- Review Franchise Agreement
- Join the Michael’s Pizza Team!
For additional questions feel free to call our Sales Director at 888-498-7775.